tv-india-world.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Raj and Shilpa's special Valentine’s Day on 2010


Raj Kundra and Shilpa Shetty have planned special surprises for each other this Valentine’s Day. They will not be disclosing it to anyone. Shilpa says, “I have no idea what Raj has planned for us. All I know is that Raj has told my manager to keep February 12-14 free on my diary and to keep me flight-ready. I think it is most probably Dubai. I have planned something special for him too, but that is a surprise I will reveal only to him.”

However, when it comes to romance, Shilpa says that Raj is a clear winner, “Raj wins hands down. He is a planner and has the most romantic things planned down to the utmost detail. I remember last year after we had made the Rajasthan Royals announcement on Valentine’s Day, Raj had whisked me off to Goa.”

For Shilpa, Valentine’s Day is like a whole another day of her life, “I know it sounds cheesy but I say this from my heart. Raj and I celebrate every day. We just enjoy time with each other. The only day that is special for us is our wedding Anniversary (November 22).”

No comments:

Post a Comment