tv-india-world.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sneha Ullal want to prove it out


When she first stepped on screens, people welcomed her as Salman’s muse; as fresh copy of Aishwarya Rai. However, with her launch pad movie ‘Lucky’ (opposite Salman Khan), Sneha Ullal didn’t make much impression other than with her beauty.

Now after few years she made her presence felt again with the recently released horror flick ‘Click’ – a movie which she doesn’t admits as her comeback. And Sneha is brimming with a zest to stay in B-town with better status and name. For, this lass seems to carry some bitter, learning experiences through Bollywood. “I need a film like 'Lucky' to make a comeback; then I can show what I can do," stated Sneha, “Now it's time I prove myself because there are a lot of people who misguided me in Bollywood - whom I trusted. I never knew Bollywood is like that, you know.”

All these while this light-eyed fireball had been active doing south films and Sneha recalls that how the industry is much better than the Hindi one. The 22-yr old actress is grateful to south cinema for teaching how to be an actor and most importantly, how to be a lady. “In the south, people are very genuine. They will tell you the right things,” shares Ullal, “It's unlike Bollywood. Here people will misguide you and take you in the wrong direction. That's what happened with me.” Hmm, learn the ropes quickly, lady…

While the beauty won’t be leaving her grip over south cinema, Sneha is equally determined to make a difference in her Bollywood career. Said Sneha, “I am going to do any role now that takes me to another level. If my role is good, I don't mind even if it's a D-grade film.”

The gal is looking forward, forgetting the past by giving no space for regrets. Instead she is keen to “re-do” things. “I don't regret because 'Lucky' gave me name; people know me today because of 'Lucky',” stated Sneha who already said to have two Hindi films in her kitty as of now. "I am doing a film with Ashok Tyagi where Akshay Kapoor is my co-star and there is another film with Shubir Mukherjee. The film is being launched by Joy Mukherjee's son Sujoy. One of them is a thriller, the other is a love story and both are expected to release later this year," revealed Sneha.

Go Sneha, go! All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment