tv-india-world.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shahrukh Khan: If anyone has issues sort it out with me


The bollywood Khan wonders what is wrong in welcoming everyone to India. Shiv Sena is furious with Shahrukh’s comment on Pakistani cricketers. Shiv Sena will not allow the screening of Shahrukh’s upcoming movie My Name is Khan. Shahrukh Khan was in New York promoting his movie said, “If there is an issue with me you have to sort it out with me and talk to me about my ideology.”

He continued saying, “as far as the film is concerned, it is an incidental thing. According to me, that is not something they should take their ire against and hopefully they will not and nobody will and it will release and, inshallah people will like it.”

When asked him about the Shiv Sena threat of disrupting the screening of his movie, Shahrukh does not apologise. he said, “I have nothing to respond to. I do not what My Name is Khan has to do with that. It is not only my film. It has got Karan, Kajol and 150 other people whose livelihood depends on that movie.”

Shahrukh also said, “Everyone has got the right to do what they wish to do in our country that is why it is the biggest democracy apparently.”

No comments:

Post a Comment