tv-india-world.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Vidya Balan moves her permanant new house in Khar


Vidya Balan cannot stop raving and admiring about her new four bedroom flat in Khar in which she has moved in just three weeks ago from Chemboor where she stayed before this. Vidya has special attachment to her house since she has taken personal care and interest in making the house stand and now, she plans to throw in a house-warming party for her close friends and well-wishers.

Vidya says, “It’s virtually been built brick by brick by me in the middle of my busy schedules. I wasn’t able to give the house time at a stretch. That’s why it took time to be put together.”

“I think it’s imprudent to invite all your friends all at once for one party. This makes the gathering unmanageable, guests who don’t know one another get uncomfortable. So I’m having a series of sit-in dinners in my new house where groups of friends who know one another, can come together for cosy comfortable conversations and food.”

“I’m fastidious about cleanliness to the point of being obsessive about my home. If I feel a drawer is messy, I will clean it up at 3 in the morning after a hard day’s shooting. So before my house-warming parties start, I need to make sure everything is in place.”

“Shifting into it after the release of Ishqiya is a conscious move. I think after Paa and Ishqiya I’ve earned myself a place of my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment